Almost was similar with gado gado, but this was typical in several areas. Can be found in the Bandung area, Cilacap. Possibly all along the south route the Javanese Island.
· 5 item long bean , cut 2 cm
· 1 carrots, sliced (Cut into flat rectangular pieces)
· 1 labusiam / gourd vegetables ,peeled , sliced (Cut into flat rectangular pieces)
· vegetables such as spinach
· 1 potatoes boiled and sliced quarters
· 100 gr or in accordance with cabbage appetite that has been sliced
· 10 item beans ,cut 2 cm
· 1 teaspoon tamarind water
· 100 ml water
· 2 spoontable fried onion
· ingredients peanuts sauce for lotek
· 100 peanut, fried
· 2 item cayenne pepper / according to taste
· 0.5 cm Lesser galangal / kencur
· salt a little
· 0.5 teaspoon palm sugar
Make a peanuts sauce :
Put all ingredients and potatoes blend it used blender. Added tamarind water and 100 ml water.and mix all.
steaming long bean ,carrots, gourd vegetables, cabbage, bean, to tenderize.
mix all vegetables with peanuts sauce.
Serve appealing fried onion. (rH)
Source : http://menumakanan.com/content/view/7/2/